Vivo SOTA’s summer workshop offers 7 days of intensive training and performance for young performers. Under the guidance of experienced professionals, you will learn the fundamentals of singing, acting, and dancing, culminating in a showcase performance at the end of the week.
Whether you are an experienced performer or you are just starting out, this workshop is for you. We offer a variety of levels to accommodate all abilities, and we will work with you to develop your individual talents.
By the end of the week, you will have a deeper understanding of musical theatre and the skills you need to succeed in this competitive industry. You will also have made new friends and gained valuable experience that will help you on your journey.
Throughout the week you will work on:
- Singing, Acting and Dance Technique
- Performance skills that will help you command the stage and connect with your audience
You will also get:
- One-on-one instruction from experienced professionals
- The opportunity to work on songs and routines from your favourite musicals
- The chance to perform your work in a showcase performance
- A certificate of completion
When and where:
- Sunday 30th July to Saturday 5th July
- 10am to 4pm each day
- Vivo HQ
- 8.30am breakfast club on request
£165 for the whole week
Simply register here.